Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- teampelton
- Marina, CA
Aloha! Thanks for stopping by to catch up with us and find out what's happenin' in our world. We enjoy sharing our adventures and what we've learned along the way. Jack Johnson says it best "It's always more fun, to share with everyone".
I see trees of green...red roses tooI see em bloom...for me and youAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful world.I see skies of blue...clouds of whiteBright blessed days...dark sacred nightsAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful world.The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the skyAnd also on the faces, of people passing byI see friends shaking hands, saying how do you doThey're really saying I love you.I hear babies cry...I watch them growThey'll learn much more, than I'll ever knowAnd I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
No comments:
Post a Comment